Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Jake is a 90 pound 2 year old who may have eaten a few. I

Customer Question

Jake is a 90 pound 2 year old who may have eaten a few brownies. I found the container on the floor when I got home with 3/4 of the brownies left. They are store bought- some of which had previously been eaten by myself. It's a 48 count container with 25 remaining. I cannot be accurate with how many of the 23 he may have eaten.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Jake
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Jake?
Customer: It seems there were more gone than I originally thpught
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: No, otherwise very healthy
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) Can you tell me the weight of the entire container?
2) Can you also provide a copy of the ingredients of the brownies? A link or picture is fine.
3) Any vomiting?
4) How long ago would the brownies have been consumed?