Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience

My dog ate dogoxin 125mg but i dont know how many pills she

Customer Question

my dog ate dogoxin 125mg but i dont know how many pills she ate
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: and she ate atorvastain 40 mg and same i dont know how much she ate we were gone and she hopped up on my desk and ate the bottle she is a 10 pound yorkie
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: chloe and shes 3 and weighs 10 pounds
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Chloe?
Customer: she has a bad a liver and she takes her own medication for that
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 4 months ago.

How long has it been since she could have ingested those pills? The atorvastin will be well-tolerated but digoxin can be lethal when ingested in excess. A 10 lb dog might receive no more than 0.25 mg (250 micrograms).

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?