Candy, Veterinary Technician
Experience:  Practicing Veterinary Technician for 26 years.Former Veterinary Practice Owner, Technician Trainer

What can I do stuffy nose which my dog has, shadow robot

Customer Question

What can I do for a stuffy nose which my dog has
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: shadow robot 8yrs
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Shadow Robot
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Shadow?
Customer: On antibodics for kennel cough has a very stuffy nose with sneezing
JA: Coughing can be worrying. The Veterinarian will know what you should do. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Candy replied 4 months ago.

Hello. I am sorry to hear that Shadow is having some trouble. My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help.

There are a few things you can try for a stuffy nose and sneezing. Saline nose drops work great for this. We use either Little Noses or Lil Remedies. 2 drops in each side of the nose 2-3 times per day. This can cause them to sneeze out a lot of discharge so be prepared.

Taking him in a steamy bathroom for a few minutes several times per day or running a vaporizer in the room with salt water only. Do not use Vicks or other medications in the vaporizer.

I hope this helps and he feels better soon.

Please reply back if you have additional questions and I will be happy to continue. If you have no additional questions please take a few moments to provide a rating so that I am compensated by justanswer for assisting you today.