Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

My dog is doing this yelp/bark thing reason. He'll just be

Customer Question

My dog is doing this yelp/bark thing for no reason. He'll just be laying there sometimes. Was fine 5 hours ago was in his kennel now we're back home he doing that
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help your dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: He is a 54 pound 9 month old pit bull named gage
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Gage?
Customer: No he is healthy. He is unaltered. Has all his vaccinations takes his monthly heartworm meddling. He had to have his analysis glands expressed last month
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dani Rabwin replied 4 months ago.

Hi this is Dr. Dani, I'm a small animal veterinarian and I'm happy to help with Gage. How is he now? Did anything happen before the yelping started? Please give me some additional information and I'll be happy to offer some suggestions.