PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue

My dog Kookie has a knot on her left front leg at the joint

Customer Question

Hi, my dog Kookie has a knot on her left front leg at the joint she hops on it and seem to be in pain at times. I carried her to her Vet. who X-ray her, drew blood for test and said he couldn't find anything wrong. It's still there. Can you help.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: no
JA: The Veterinarian will ask you more detailed questions to find out what is causing this. How old is Kookie?
Customer: 12yrs.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Kookie?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 4 months ago.

Can you upload a photo(s) of this knot to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see that icon) or you can use an external app such as I need to know which joint you're referring to. It sounds as if the knot involves soft tissue only if her vet didn't find anything wrong.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am not satisfied with the answer.

I understand. I'll opt out which will allow another expert to enter this conversation and better assist you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Okay, lets try another expert.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hi Customer, thanks for your question. I'm sorry that you weren't satisfied with the response from Dr. Salkin. Are you still needing assistance?