Dani Rabwin
Dani Rabwin,
Experience:  Associate Veterinarian at Broadway Pet Hospital
94504053

I think my dog has a bug in s ear. What should I do to get

Customer Question

I think my dog has a bug in his ear. What should I do to get it out?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: About 1 year
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about About?
Customer: His name is Jacke
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dani Rabwin replied 10 months ago.

Hi this is Dr. Dani, I'm a small animal veterinarian and I'm happy to help with your dog. What is your dog's name? Why do you think he has a bug in his ear? Please give me some additinal information and I'll be happy to offer some suggestions.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
He keeps shaking his head and he has been ok

If he is shaking his head, it is more likely that he has an ear infection than a bug. Although some parts of the country have foxtails (dry plant awns) this time of year - are you in an area with foxtails?

For a possible infection, I recommend wiping the ear with a mixture of equal parts white vinegar and water on a cotton ball (not a q-tip). You can do the cleaning tonight, and then tomorrow he can go in to the vet to have them look in the ear.

Please let me know if you have any additional information or questions. And please make sure to rate me when you are satisfied with the service you've received as this is the only way I am compensated for my time. Thanks!

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

JACUSTOMER-tdidggzq-