Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
Hello. I am sorry to hear Kody ate your Crestor and has you concerned. My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help.
The good news is that there is no concern of serious complications from a one time ingestion of this drug. The fact that he is a larger dog further reduces any risks. When ingested this drug can cause some nausea, vomiting or gas, however, this should be self limiting and resolve on its own.
I hope this helps ease your mind.
Please reply back if you have additional questions and I will be happy to continue. If all of your questions have been answered please take a few moments to provide a rating so that I am compensated by justanswer for assisting you today.