Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
We no longer use salt for inducing vomiting because of the Danger it imposes. We now use 3% Hydrogen Peroxide at 1 teaspoon full per 10 pounds of body weight. It is much safer. I am concerned with your dag having Salt toxicity because of the weakness and muscles tremors. These are the signs:
Excessive thirst or urination
With her small size I have to recommend having her seen in the ER ASap, for possible salt toxicity.
No she needs to be seen for supportive care if it is indeed Salt toxicity. If this is salt toxicity it can lead to coma and death.