Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
Hi this is Dr. Gabby.
The good news is the toads in the parks in the US are not toxic. They just taste really bad and can cause some gastrointestinal upset. So you do not need to worry about toxicity.
I am thinking if he felt good enough to eat his dinner and he is no longer salivating the worse is over.
If he does happen to get an upset stomach later you can give him Pepcid AC or Zantac. Those are over the counter human stomach acid reducer.
Give 1/4 of a tablet per 15 pounds of dog every 12 hours as needed.
But hopefully he will continue to be fine.
Does that help? Do you have any additional questions?