Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

She appears to be uncomfortable. Can't lay or sit with out

Customer Question

She appears to be uncomfortable. Can't lay or sit for long with out being fidgety / restless. She vomited a bit last night and vomited outside a little while ago.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: She's 14 1/2 year old 3 lb Pomeranian. She does have kidney disease but it has been managed with a special kidney diet.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Lisa replied 4 months ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question. Just like an in person consult, I have some questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible....

Has she had any new foods or treats?

If you press on her belly, does she sem painful at all?

Any changes in her breathing patterns?