Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

I believe I may hove mold in my home and am concerned about

Customer Question

I believe I may hove mold in my home and am concerned about my pets. Trying to determine the symptoms and relief.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?
Customer: My dog has developed this constant matt from eyes and began throwing up about three months ago. I thought it was her eating the "hairball control" cat food. My cat is having this constant watering eyes and yesterday she began throwing up. I walked across an area in my carpet that I have been suspicious of for a while it was noticeable moist.
JA: This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?
Customer: No, just the throwing up and slight diarrhea. But the area that I am suspicious of is "very near" their bedding.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Joan replied 4 months ago.

Sorry I will opt out I posted on teh wrong question due to a pop up.