Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

My KCC is female aid approx. 4yrs old her mother passed at

Customer Question

My KCC is female aid approx. 4yrs old her mother passed at 7yrs from Heart failure. My female has started positioning herself,head down with her butt in the air. I'm afraid this could be an early sign that she's making room for her lungs to expand. No whizzes or resp distress yet. What do you think
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: That's all I can think of Thank you. My name is Elizabeth.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Ann M. replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 10 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue.

Is she spayed?