Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Nashe is 8 weeks along and started throwing up at 4 am this

Customer Question

Nashe is 8 weeks along and started throwing up at 4 am this morning, it's now 6 hours later and she's still throwing up about every hour
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did Nash eat anything unusual?
Customer: I've been giving her three small meals a day and adding soft food to her evening meal , other than that I think daddy fed her som salmon last night
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Nash?
Customer: Her name is ***** ***** know why Nash got in there lol
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) Has Freya already been seen by a veterinarian for her first set of boosters?
2) What breed is she?
3) Was a fecal exam performed?