Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

My dog is 1year old and very active normally but all of

Customer Question

My dog is 1year old and very active normally but all of yesterday and till now he is sleeping and not playing at all
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help your dog. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Dino Junior DJ for short
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Dino Junior DJ For Short?
Customer: He was castrated 2 weeks ago
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) Has he been active since surgery?
2) Any vomiting or diarrhea?
3) When was his last normal meal? What did he eat?

Checking in, JACustomer, do you still need help?