Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

He has s tail down and walks very slow i have to carry m

Customer Question

he has his tail down and walks very slow i have to carry him back home when i pick him up he screams and hauls he is not eating what can it be
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: dexter 6years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Dexter?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) When did this discomfort begin?
2) What breed of dog is Dexter?
3) Is he on any regular medications?
4) Any pertinent history to share? Injuries? Surgeries?