Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Dog was up all night restless. seems to be restless when

Customer Question

dog was up all night restless. seems to be restless when laying down. minor twitch of back or leg raise twitch
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: oreo 2 1/2
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Oreo?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
albert ******
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
or ********** - Laura
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I paid the $20 now what
Expert:  Melanie Goble replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** have been a veterinarian for 11 years and see that you have some questions about Oreo. Have you been helped with a telephone call from another expert yet? If so and you are satisfied with the service you recieved, let me know and I will opt out. If not, and you still would like one, let me know and I will see how we can make that happen.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have received no phone call or no answer to my question

Ok. How can I help you?

Would you still like a telephone call or would you like to handle things via chat?

I have submitted the premium service request. If you would like that, accept, and I will call you. If you prefer to speak via chat, we can continue this way.

I have not heard from you, and also do not know exactly what your question is. I see that your dog was restless and has had some twitching. Do you want to know what can cause restlessness and twitching? Or do you want to know something else?

I am going to opt out as I am logging off for awhile. I will check in a little later to see if you have been helped. I hope you have a good night.

Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.

Good morning, JACustomer. Are you still needing assistance today?