Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

He can only sit. He won't lay down. I think he bruised s

Customer Question

He can only sit. He won't lay down. I think he bruised his front paws jumping out of the car yesterday after his walk.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: He is 10. He eats goes out to the bathroom and walks around. He is just havin a hard time getting into a lying down position. Can he have aspirin
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Coda
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about CODA?
Customer: He's big. He's a Swiss mt dog
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) Was Coda able to lay down and rest this past evening?
2) Is he on any regular medications?
3) Where did you guys walk yesterday? Sidewalk? Pavement? Grass?