Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

My dogs seemed fine this morning but the rest of the day,

Customer Question

my dogs seemed fine this morning but the rest of the day, they've been unusually calm. One of them did vomit yesterday.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: Not that I know of. We had a party yesterday, so they might have gotten a few extra treats.
JA: OK. The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Beamer is 8 and Cooper is 2
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Beamer?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) What type of treats would have been given?
2) Any human food?
3) Do you know which dog vomited?
4) Did they eat and drink normally today?
5) How are stools?