Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

Pearl JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with

Customer Question

hi pearl
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?
Customer: for several weeks my dog has had severe pain her right side is quivering when I touch the skin
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: she yelps when she moves ,gets up turns side to side sometimes
JA: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help your dog. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?
Customer: Destiny
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My dog is pregnant
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) What breed is Destiny?2) When was her conception date? 3) Is she still eating and drinking normally? 4) Is she on any medications? 5) Any history of trauma or injury?