Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Vomiting, three times, third time was just yellowish liquid,

Customer Question

Vomiting, three times, third time was just yellowish liquid, dry heaved twice. She is acting lethargic and avoiding me.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: I don't think so. She seemed fine a few hours ago when I came home.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Has there been any recent food change? New treats? Human food? 2) Did you see any blood in the vomit? 3) Any change in the stools?4) How old and what breed is your dog?