Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

My 15 year old yorkie suddenly isn't stepping down on the

Customer Question

My 15 year old yorkie suddenly isn't stepping down on the right hind leg, and is panting like he's in distress
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: Yes also massaged his leg as well every joint
JA: The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Bently
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bentley?
Customer: He's also trying to move but moving backwards
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Lisa replied 4 months ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question. Just like an in person consult, I have some questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible....Is there any possibility of trauma at all?Did it start suddenly, like after he jumped off something?