Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

My dog just ate a truvada pill I dropped JA: I'm sorry to

Customer Question

My dog just ate a truvada pill I dropped
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Beatrix , ***** ***** 25lb 7years
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Beatrix?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) How long ago was this pill consumed?2) Are you familiar with how to induce vomiting at home? 3) Any changes in behavior? vomiting? diarrhea?