Lisa, Certified Vet Tech
Experience:  AAS Vet Tech. Bully breed rehab & Behavior modification

Just got 6 week old puppy who is sneezing this morning. No

Customer Question

Just got 6 week old puppy who is sneezing this morning. No ther symptoms
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Jilly. She looks very healthy. Is eating good. Peeing and pooping ok. I have an appt with my vet this afternoon. Just wanted to know what u thought.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Jilly?
Customer: Comes from healthy mom and dad. She is smaller than her brothers.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Lisa replied 5 months ago.
Good morning! My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today. Just like an in person consult, I have a couple questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible....Any discharge from her nose?How long have you had her?What is the weather like where you are today?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No no discharge
Less than 24 hrs
Partly cloudy, high humidity
Expert:  Lisa replied 5 months ago.
Great. Thanks for the additional information. I really appreciate it.With an increase in humidity, I'd be thinking something along the lines of some kind of allergy to a pollen.Of course, being only 6 weeks old, it's definitely possible that there's some kind of upper respiratory infection going on, so it's good that you already have an appointment this afternoon to have it looked at, but since there's no discharge, I suspect you're dealing with some sort of allergy.I hope this helps.
Expert:  Lisa replied 4 months ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?