PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue

She is s 5 lb chihuahua who ingested 50 mg of top til 5 min

Customer Question

She is s 5 lb chihuahua who ingested 50 mg of top til 5 min ago Toprol
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Topsoil?
Customer: Sassi
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: Toprol-
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Sassi has consumed a very large overdose for her size. I would urge you to either immediately induce vomiting or take her promptly to your vet's office so that they may induce vomiting. It will be imperative today that she be monitored for secondary symptoms such as low blood pressure and a low heart rate. If this cannot be done with you, she needs to be observed at a veterinary clinic.How to induce vomiting: (Make sure to use a FRESH bottle of hydrogen peroxide). Did my response help to answer all of the questions that you had regarding your companion? If you have other questions, please reply and I’ll help you further.Once you're satisfied with our dialogue, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me. Until this is done, the website will not compensate me for helping you.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.
Checking in to see how Sassi is doing.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?