Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

I am concerned because I droppede a Tamsulosin capsule on

Customer Question

I am concerned because I droppede a Tamsulosin capsule on the floor and was unable to find it. I saw my 40 lb. Australian Cattle dog eating some thing, but I don't know if it was the pill or not. What shall I do?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: No- she is fine otherwise
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Lisa replied 5 months ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question.Do you have any peroxide in the house?How long ago did she eat it?Is she on any other medications?