Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Augie has a disease that is endocrine and now shaking when

Customer Question

Augie has a disease that is endocrine and now shaking when he inhales. My sons dog is taking medso he tested positive for this disease
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Augie is a 10 year old bull terrier
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Augie?
Customer: I only Google this question not expecting to hear from a vet. Kurt lives in Arizona and I'm in illinois. His vet today said she didn't know why and to go to emergencyour if needed. I told Kurt I would pay to have augie put down. Very difficult for my son
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Rebecca replied 9 months ago.
Hello, I am sorry to hear you are worried about Augie. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help, and my name is Rebecca. There are many endocrine diseases; which one does he have? What medication is he taking?