Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Oh, second episode of green poop (from hunter green to lime)

Customer Question

Oh, second episode of green poop (from hunter green to lime) the past 3 weeks....no change in diet. She a 4yo AussiePoo.......the last time she had this, 2 yrs ago, rather than doing something invasive to check for liver shunt, I worked with nutritionists online......went to organic chkn / raw zuchinni and coconut water w am / pm probiotics.......condition cleared in 3 days and stayed gone until now. She gets home-made food.....sweet potatoe, french-cut string beans, oats, 2 eggs, boiled pulled chicken, 1/2 cup milk and Tsp olive oil........diet, surroundings, energy, appetite nothing has changed, but all of a sudden, here we are back with the green stools.......no grass chewing or greenies. Maybe a dye in the occasional treat? All made in USA.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is the dog bleeding a lot?
Customer: No bleeding, change in energy, mood, appetite, anything.....or diet.
JA: Phew. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Fiona Chanelle.......her friends call her Fi.....or bossypants!
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Fiona Chanelle?
Customer: I can't think of a thing. She has no tail, so last vertabra possibly not fully developed, so can't do own anals.......I take her 1/month and she often has that last little "dingle" due to muscle at rectum
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Lisa replied 11 months ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question.How often is she having this green stool?How long did it last the last time she had it?Has there been a change in the treats you're giving?
Expert:  alma-cssm replied 11 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry regarding charges, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/pet-dog/9pp5q-oh-second-episode-green-poop-from-hunter-green-lime.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.