Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

My dog front leg joint by is paw is swollen and he don't

Customer Question

My dog front leg joint by is paw is swollen and he don't want put down when walk but when he jump up on me he put it on me
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: I try see but he jump back before I can touch it but I did see two small red spot on the side leg by paw
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Buddy and I had him about 7 years
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Buddy?
Customer: That only problem had with him
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) What breed of dog is Buddy? 2) Do you have a picture of the swelling? 3) Any idea where the two spots have come from?