Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

Fifi has developed a growth since some month. the doc has

Customer Question

fifi has developed a growth since some month. the doc has made a biopsy but the 3 consultant could not say what is the reason. most likely not cancer.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: But now Fifi is not eating and looks very sorry.
JA: How old is Fifi?
Customer: Beat
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Fifi?
Customer: Probably 12 years and she has a hart problem murmur since a long time, she is a rescue dog so i don't have a lot of into
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 5 months ago.
I'm sorry to hear of this with Fifi. Where on or in her body is this growth, please? Have diagnostics in the form of blood and urine tests been performed? Has imaging in the form of X-rays or ultrasound been performed?