Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the

Customer Question

JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?
Customer: He's breathing very heavy and has a fever my dad doesn't think there's anything wrong but I lost another dog in January with the same symptoms
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** I think he's about 9
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Yoyo?
Customer: He's my dad's dog but he's showing the same symptoms that my bailey died from
JA: The Veterinarian will not be able resurrect Yoyo. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: How long has he had these signs?What is his temperature reading?Are his gums pink or pale/white?Can you take a breathing rate for me (just count his breaths for 10 seconds + multiply that by 6)?Any other signs (ie vomiting, diarrhea, congestion, coughing, sneezing, etc)?