Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

I am at work, my husband got home from work and our eleven

Customer Question

I am at work, my husband got home from work and our eleven plus year Dawson was whining. He let him outside and he did have a bowel movement. He is back in the house but seems still uncomfortable and whiney. His belly is tight. This happened last fall also.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Roscoe and he is eleven c or twelve years old.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Roscoe?
Customer: He is probably a little overweight but in pretty good health otherwise.
JA: The Veterinarian will know what to do. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 5 months ago.
Hi there, I'm Dr. Sara. I'm a licensed veterinarian who works exclusively with dogs and cats. I'm so sorry that your question hasn't been addressed so far. I realize that you may no longer need help, but I wanted to touch base with you to see how Roscoe is doing today. Let me know if we can still help.Thanks~Dr. Sara