Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

My dogs ate clonidine meteor min and tegretol they weigh 50

Customer Question

My dogs ate clonidine meteor min and tegretol they weigh 50 lbs each
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Maximus is 9 months Eleanor is 7 months I don't think they ate all the tegretol
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Maximus?
Customer: No they may have gotten synthesis and Prevacid I lay my sons pills out every morning
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today. Did you mean clonidine metoprolol?What milligrams was each drug? Did they eat just one?How long ago do you think they had this?