Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

He threw up his lunch, was eating grass yesterday that

Customer Question

Hi, he threw up his lunch, was eating grass yesterday that was treated for killing weeds last week. Just checking to see if there was anything special we needed to do.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: Not that we know of. We were out of town, I got back Sunday. He was fine yesterday, when I was home with him all day. Hubby is home today. I just know he ate that grass. He has a pretty sensitive tummy, so we limit his treats, etc.
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** is 18 months, a Mastador and weighs 120 pounds.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Scout?
Customer: I don't think so. He ate and drank normally yesterday and ate this morning.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today. Can he keep water down?Are his gums pink or pale/white? Moist or sticky?If you press on his belly, does he have any discomfort, tenderness, or tensing?Has he had any diarrhea?