Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

Frantically eating grass or other vegetarian and just vomited

Customer Question

frantically eating grass or other vegetarian and just vomited up a large quantity of stomach contents (plus grass). he wants to go out right now and eat more grass. He even tried to eat hyacinth leaves. He seemed fine an hour ago and ate his breakfast as usual.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Riggs 9
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Riggs?
Customer: He's on Quellin, Thyroxine and Dasaquin.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Gabby replied 5 months ago.
Hi, this is Dr. Gabby. Is sounds like he has an upset stomach. Do you have any Pepcid Ac or Zantac? How much does Riggs weigh?