Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

Hey I have a corgi and my roommate is having a party so he

Customer Question

hey I have a corgi and my roommate is having a party so he was left with a bunch of guest in the living room while i Was in the bedroom i heard him screaming nonstop,i came out and it looked like he hurt his left leg and I didnt see what happened and people have been drinking, my puppy is with me now and he is resting but if touched on that leg he would start crying, Idk if i should go take him to a vet now
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name?
Customer: tyga, he is a corgi
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Tyga?
Customer: he is three month old and weigh about 12 pound
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I 'm Dr. Deb. I recently came online and see that your question about Tyga hasn't been answered. I'm so sorry that you've had to wait for a response, but if you still need assistance, I'd like to help if I can. 1. Is he still painful when you try to touch his leg?2. Is he putting any weight on it?3. Is this a back or front leg that is injured? Since it looks as if you are currently offline, there may be a delay after I receive your answers since I have to type up a response to you and I may be offline at the time you respond. But I'll get back to you as soon as I can since I'm on the computer some part of every day.Thanks for your patience. Deb