PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue
8538164

What are the best veterinarian schools out there?? I was

Customer Question

what are the best veterinarian schools out there?? I was thinking of going to a veterinarian school.... I've seen an advertisement for one called Ross in the West Indies do you know if that is a good one?
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
There's actually a school ranking for vet schools here: http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-health-schools/veterinarian-rankingsRoss works a little differently than schools located directly in the USA. You will complete 7 semesters in St. Kitts and then transfer to an accredited vet school to finish out the last 3 semesters. I have known veterinarians who have attended Ross and plenty of other vet schools. I think the biggest factor in success is knowing for certain that you wish to be a Veterinarian and being willing to work toward your goal with great focus.If this is the route you choose, I wish you the best of luck! All of these colleges have downloadable brochures that you can look at to learn more about each location. Once you're satisfied with our dialogue, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me. Until this is done, I will not be compensated for helping you today.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
do you think you would recommend a school like Ross to a friend or family member?
I would. A very close friend of mine attended Ross. She's a wonderful Veterinarian and loved her experience there. Once you're satisfied with our dialogue, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me. Until this is done, I will not be compensated for helping you today.
JACustomer, did you have other questions I could answer for you?