petdrz.
petdrz., Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in caring for dogs and cats.
21300550

I have a 9 yr.old blue merely collie JA: I'll do all I can

Customer Question

I have a 9 yr.old blue merely collie
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the collie?
Customer: I adopted him at age 6 and 3 days,later had a full seizure and he gags daily and paints..since July he has been peeing and pooping in house and seems anxious.
JA: Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the Veterinarian. What is the collie's name?
Customer: And his breath smells bad and he seems confused and stairs out and at times trembles, even when rain wind or no apparent reason, he was diagnosed with Lyme disease and the other one that begins with a A...and his liver enzymes are High.and just the other day from sleeping he stated to pant and I saw his head twitches a few times and then he stops,breathing then startsback up.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the collie?
Customer: Hero is his name ,and yes I do take him to a vet and actually to a,different one and had homework tested for allergies. HERO is,off the charts, he can only eat Rabbit, greenbeans potatoes and rice and allergic to outdoor and mold Mits..ect.nose is always,dripping too.last night peed righting front of me and later pooped in kennel and digging till he bleed.and has been having accidents alot.my humancity would have to put him to sleep they said from where I got him.i wrote to a,collie rescue to see there thoughts.Iand his teeth don't look good and cleaned them 2 yrs ago I brush them and when to groomers they say they brush but don't tell me that I should,have them looked at.teeth are missing gums look sore and vet says nothing.I get frustrated, we don't have the money to do all the testing for Lyme and liver ,he just has not been right since I adopted him and has,gotten worse,
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
And through the night panting getting up and down moving to different spots on the hard wood floor and drinking lots of water.
I'am calling my vet today I have videos to show .I haven't heard anything back yet
Expert:  petdrz. replied 7 months ago.
I am sorry that you have been waiting for a response. I recently just logged onto the site and noted that your question hasn't yet been answered. With the symptoms that you describe, the best course of action is to have him examined by your veterinarian. Systemic disease can lead to seizures and with the increased blood values and the increase in drinking, an underlying systemic disease is likely. Unfortunately without further testing, you vet will probably not be able to give you a definitive diagnosis, but they may be able to narrow it down and offer something to at least improve his quality of life. Good luck with him. I am sorry that you have been waiting for a response. I recently just logged onto the site and noted that your question hasn't yet been answered.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you never heard off sympathy disease, and he's been to vets trying to figure out ,and that needed came up
Thanks so much..
So off hand how much will my credit card
Is,it the $5 be billed
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sorry for missing spell of the disease
Expert:  petdrz. replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for the follow up. Hopefully your vet will be able to help.