Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant
Experience:  Service/assistance dog training/ behavior /obedience/Therapy dog Evaluator/AKC Evaluator
3570977

Sorry I just asked about my 8 month old puppy JA: I'll do

Customer Question

Sorry I just asked about my 8 month old puppy
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?
Customer: He got stuck in his 8 month old sister can he impregnate her?
JA: Where does the dog seem to hurt?
Customer: He is not hurt
JA: OK. No obvious pain. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Jax
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Jax?
Customer: No he is healthy I just want to know if he is old enough to impregnate
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Sally G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for using this site to help you. the simple answer is yes, he is old enough to impregnate her.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a way to terminate a pregnancy if there is one?
Expert:  Sally G. replied 1 year ago.
You would have to have her spayed and this you would need to talk it over with your vet the sooner the better otherwise you will end up having pups. Here is more on terminating pregnancies. http://www.petplace.com/article/dogs/diseases-conditions-of-dogs/reproduction/pregnancy-termination-for-undesired-matings-in-dogs
Expert:  Sally G. replied 1 year ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Sally G.