Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My.dog has an enlarged penis or scrotum that's very.irritated

Customer Question

My.dog has an enlarged penis or scrotum that's very.irritated and bleeding slightly. He is.17 years old. Could it possibly be cancer.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Do you have a picture of what you're seeing? 2) How long has this been an issue? 3) Is this bleeding constantly? While urinating?
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
JACustomer, are you still needing help with your companion?