Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

She has a tennis ball size round lump on her throat. Right

Customer Question

She has a tennis ball size round lump on her throat. Right around where her voicebox would be I guess
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Gabby and she was born on December 26
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Gabby?
Customer: She is a great pyrenee and is a livestock guardian dog so always outside
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: ok thank you
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 7 months ago.
Hi. Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** Thank you for your question. How long has this tennis ball sized lump been on her throat? Is she still eating, drinking and breathing normally? Is it fast growing? How old is she again?