Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  More than 30 years of companion animal practice.

My dog has a of hazed eye JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What

Customer Question

My dog has a of hazed eye
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: His namebis gizmo and hes only 7 months
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Gizmo
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Gizmo?
Customer: Just his hazed eye we woke up in morning and he wasnt acting normal one eye he couldnt keep open i looked i thought he was blinded
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Rebecca replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I am sorry to hear you are worried about Gizmo's eye. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help. I am pretty worried by your description. Can you post a picture here of the eye? This might be something that responds to eye drops such as antibiotic drops or possibly steroid drops, but I would need to see the eye to know the best treatment. In my experience, the sooner you examine a dog with an eye problem and treat it, the sooner it may heal without complications. Let me know if you can send a picture, and what other questions you have.
Expert:  Rebecca replied 5 months ago.
How is Gizmo doing?