Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

As of yesterday he does not want to jump up on anything right

Customer Question

As of yesterday he does not want to jump up on anything right now I took him for a walk and he's just laying there I took him to the vet earlier and he said nothing was wrong
JA: OK. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** he is 3 he is a Goldendoodle weighing about 35 pounds
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Chewy?
Customer: He has had separation anxiety issues in the past but he is over that
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: Any history of falls, traumas, injuries, or more activity then he is used to?Any chance he ate something he shouldn't have?Any changes to his breathing or paling of his gums?Does he seem sore when you press on his belly, back and hip regions (its worth checking since sometimes they will put on a brave face at the vets)?Did his vet try him with any medication?