Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

My 3 month old lab puppy has little bumps/pimples on her belly JA:

Customer Question

My 3 month old lab puppy has little bumps/pimples on her belly
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Riley
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Riley?
Customer: She is from a litter that a few of the pups were diagnosed with puppy strangles at 7 weeks. those pups were treated but Riley did not have any of the marks, etc.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) How long have you been seeing symptoms?2) Any pictures to share of the pustules? 3) Is she scratching at all? 4) Any hair loss?