Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

I have a bulldog, that's 7 months, and is breathing hard, and

Customer Question

I have a bulldog, that's 7 months, and is breathing hard, and her nose is constantly running:/
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the bulldog's name?
Customer: Precious
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Precious?
Customer: She's not fixed. ( shell be getting fixed Wed)
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dwight Alleyne replied 6 months ago.
I also seen young dogs who just have severe arthritis at a young age due to their conformation. Leading to elbow dysplasia.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Has Precious had any hard exercise today? 2) Any history of allergies? 3) How is she feeling currently?