Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Not interested in food, seems agitated and eager to go in and

Customer Question

not interested in food, seems agitated and eager to go in and out of the house with urgency. he has defecated and urinated in the last two hours.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: his name is ***** ***** he is 8 year old more or less
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about HappyDawg?
Customer: he has been treated for pancreatitis but has not had any problems with that in the last year or year and a half
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 9 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me: Any retching, gagging, lip licking, drooling, or vomiting?Any changes to his thirst? Can he keep any water down?Are his gums nice and pink (not white/pale)? Moist or sticky?If you press on his belly, does he have any tensing, tenderness, discomfort, or pain?Could he have eaten anything he should not have (ie bones, toys, plants, chemicals, human meds, etc)?Can you take a breathing rate for me (just count his breaths for 10 seconds + multiply by 6)?