Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience

She is about 6, a Chuwawa (spelling ?) shaking, lathergic,

Customer Question

she is about 6, a Chuwawa (spelling ?) shaking, lathergic, no vomit or diarehea, reduced eating and activity. test had 2 high liver enzymes (LD ? and one other) one vet said liver issues and Cushiionings. I have read both and do not see it.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: I am giving her antibiotics. and one vet said babyfood level 1 meats
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 5 months ago.
Can you upload a copy of her test results to our conversation? I understand that you might not have a copy at home but her vet can give you one which you can scan into your computer and then give me the file link or you can photograph the pages and upload them by using the paperclip icon above your message box (if you can see the icon) or by using an external app such as Her symptoms are important but they're pathognomonic of any one particular disorder. I can tell you, however, that Cushing's disease shouldn't be a consideration in an inappetent dog. Cushing's disease will cause your dog to eat you out of house and home and to drink like a fish.