Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

Came home he had liquid diarrhea in the crate, so we bathed

Customer Question

Came home he had liquid diarrhea in the crate, so we bathed him and he's been acting somewhat normal. He just went out had more diarrhea and came in curled up in the bed with me and was shaking
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Razor 1 1/2 years old, just went to the vet on wed. Full check up and shots not rabbits though ....clean bill of health weighs 107 lbs
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Razor?
Customer: No o think that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: What does the diarrhea look like? Any blood?Are his gums pink or pale/white? Moist or sticky?If you press on his belly, does he have any discomfort, tenderness, or tensing?Could he have eaten something he should not have (ie bones, toys, plants, chemicals, etc)?