Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

S8 lbs yorky ate a 200 mg of iburophen JA: I'm sorry to hear

Customer Question

s8 lbs yorky ate a 200 mg of iburophen
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Stella 7years
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Stella?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I'm Dr. Deb and will do my best to help you today.I'm sorry for this concern for Stella but I have a few additional questions to ask about her first if you don't mind: 1. How long ago did she ingest the Ibuprofen?2. And just to confirm, she weighs 8 pounds?3. Do you have 3% hydrogen peroxide? Deb