Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

I am looking to see how much to get a puppy dewormed. I had

Customer Question

I am looking to see how much to get a puppy dewormed. I had purchased her and the original owners gave her to us with Ticks
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the puppy?
JA: Where does the puppy seem to hurt?
Customer: She doesn't seem to be hurt but I did notice that her poop have hair like strands in it.
JA: OK. No obvious pain. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Raptor
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Raptor?
Customer: She was bitten on the eye brow by some other dog from what the seller had told me .
JA: Is Raptor bleeding a lot?
Customer: She does that blees Bleed
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
JA: Waiting to talk to the expert reminds me of the time I talked to an expert when I had problems with my new cats. My three cats all came from a rescue mission and were scrawny scared little creatures when I got them. Who could ever be mean to a cat?
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 10 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. How can I best help you today? Are you wanting suggestions on dewormers?