Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Her ears are cold JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the

Customer Question

Her ears are cold
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Duchess and she's 4
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Duchess?
Customer: Not really
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) When you're checking the temperature of her ears, is she inside? 2) What breed is she? 3) Has this been a prolonged issue?4) Any medical concerns aside from this?